Monday, July 29, 2013

♡SUMMER HAUL♡

Finally I was able to post this haul! These are items that I've bought over the last month and I have to say that I love ALL of them. 


Beauty: 


This is the oil-free Alba Moisturizer in aloe and green tea. This is a repurchase and I featured this item in my 'What's in my Beach Bag' post. This is the perfect moisturizer for my sensitive skin. 


The Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder is perfect for a foundation that doesn't leave your face matte. I've used it already and it is definitely one of my favorites. 


This is COVERGIRL's Eyeenhancers and I'm not really sure what the name of this palette is but it's perfect for a natural eye look. 


I bought these three Essie colors in (from left to right) shifting power, matte about you, and mesmerize. I got the gold colored one because I know it would be a perfect color for fall. 


Another nail polish I recently bought was this one from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Twisted Pink. I loved the bright color for summer. 


This is another moisturizer I bought. This feels like water on your skin and it's so refreshing. 


I saved my favorite beauty product for last and it's this Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation benefit. I just love it so much and it's a true match to my skin. This foundation doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. Sometimes it doesn't feel as if I'm wearing foundation at all. 

Accessories: 


I got these adorable earring from Forever 21. I love them because they're so simple and can go with any outfit. 


This is a cute head wrap/headband from Forever 21. 


I am in LOVE with these sandals from Forever 21. 


I am also in love with these jelly sandals from Old Navy. 

Clothing: 


Old Navy 





Forever 21

That is all of my haul and I'm so sorry it took so long for me to get up! 

                                       Stay Cute!

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great finds.. I shop in those stores too & there are always cute stuff. Also, i really love your blog very much!

    XoXo,
    SassyElegancy

    www.sassyelegancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the earrings and that skirt. To be honest I found Rimmell's powder oxidised very badly, making my make up turn orange (the horror!). Couldn't live without simple's moisturiser though! Following you now ;)
    Hannah
    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely agree with you about Rimmel's powder. I started breaking out after using it for a couple of times.

      Delete
  3. Need to get Alba Moisturizer xD
    Great blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful pastel color of purple. Purple is my favorite color too. You should post this stuff on Fashion Online.

    ReplyDelete