Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back to School Wish List

Back to School Wish List


School begins again next month and I still haven't gone back-to-school shopping. Here are some things that I want to invest in.

  • Espadrilles: I have been dying for a pair of these! I wore out my last pair so much that they fell apart. These are so comfortable and are perfect for everyday use.
  • Jansport: I always end up buying a cute book bag at the beginning of the year and they end up broken by the second month into the school year. I always end up going back to my old Jansport, so this year I'm just going to invest in a new Jansport this year.
  • Head scarf/band: These are great, since my school is mostly out doors and going from class to class does involve going outside, it gets really hot. This is a better alternative than tying my hair up.
  • Dry shampoo: Sometimes I end up staying late finishing  project or homework. It get's too late for me to wash my hair so dry shampoo is a savior in the morning.
  • Water bottle: A water bottle at school in the vending machines cost one dollar so investing in a water bottle is a great money saver.
  • Watch: Sometimes teachers don't allow you to have your phone out and I'm the type of person to constantly be pulling my phone out and checking the time. Even though there are clocks inside the classrooms they don't always work. A nice watch would be a great investment as well.
xo, L. 

2 comments:

  1. Espadrilles are the best, I wear mine so much now the summer weather is here!

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these awesome water bottles, just in purple with an awesome water filter so you can drink tap water or take it on field trips. It's really very useful!

    http://taleofthegreat.com

    ReplyDelete