Sunday, June 30, 2013

♡JUNE FAVORITES♡

Hey cuties!
Every month I'm going to be doing a post on my monthly favorites so this is the post for June and hope you enjoy!


Here are a few of my June favorites!


I'm gonna start off with this Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This product made it to my June favorites because I love how it leaves a tint but doesn't completely look like lipstick. It is a lip balm with a slight tint and I can pass it off as a lip gloss sometimes. This item is just so versatile and it does moisturize my lips as well. 


This is another lip product that I love. These lip balms do seem to be pretty famous this summer and I had to get one myself I am an absolute lip balm addict because I don't really like lip gloss or sticky lip gloss. This is in the strawberry scented EOS lip balm. 


I know I just said I don't really like lip gloss but on occasion I do put on some and this one from Forever 21 is perfect for me because it does make my lips glossy. This one is in the bubble gum scent. The lip glosses from Forever 21 are also inexpensive which is great. I do have to admit the only bad part is that I always have to be reapplying this lip gloss because it does dry up pretty fast.



Moving on from lip products, the next product on my June favorites is this blush from bareMinerals. This is the READY Blush in the shade THE APHRODISIAC. I love this blush because it really is noticeable on my face but looks completely natural. This blush does come with its own personal brush.


This matte foundation is perfection. I've been using it so much and the coverage is perfect. This product is also from bareMinerals and is the MATTE Foundation in medium beige. This foundation also has SPF 15 which is good for me because here in SoFlo we do catch a lot of sun. 


This mascara is from LANCOME and is black. This mascara definitely adds length to my lashes. I am going to have to go back and buy a new one because it was a sample size but this was such a great product for me. 


Another mascara I've been using a lot this month is Maybelline's Great Lash clear mascara. This mascara is doesn't clump my lashes and makes them thick. The only thing is that this clear mascara doesn't really lengthen my lashes.



This eye shadow palette is from ESTEE LAUDER and is called the Pure Color Eyeshadow. It has eight different eye shadows included. The palette brings its own brush. Starting from left to right on the top I'm going to name the eye shadows that it includes: the  first two are both called Waves, Tranquil Moon SATIN, and Amethyst Spark SHIMMER. The bottom from left to right: Amazing Grey SHIMMER, Sugar Cube SATIN, Purple Passion SATIN, and Tempting Mocha SHIMMER. I've been using this eye shadows because they do have bright and neutral colors included which is great for summer.


I got this cute make up bag for free when I purchased a few items from Estee Lauder. I love the colors on this bag and it's able to fit everything I need.


To take off all my make up I use this face wash from Olay. I am absolutely in love with this face wash. I have tried so many different face washes and they just leave my face really dry. This face wash doesn't. 


Whenever I do need a face moisturizer I use this one from LANCOME and it's called Nutrix Royal. This is a new face moisturizer that I've been using but it has been doing the job.

  
This lotion made my favorites mainly because of the smell. I love scented lotions. This is from the Signature Vanillas line and is in the scent lemon. It's from Bath & Body Works.


Another Bath & Body Works product that I love is this fragrance mist in the scent TWILIGHT WOODS. 


I know it's weird including a conditioner but I love the smell of it and that's why I've included it in my monthly favorites. The scent is Tropical Coconut. 


These nail polishes have made it to my favorites this month because of the color. I've been wearing these colors all month long. The one on the left is from Essie and it is called To Buy or Not To Buy. The color is a very pale blue/purple with a little bit of shimmer. The nail polish in the middle is from PRONTO and is called Tosylamide and the color is a little darker than a French manicure pink but perfect for summer. The nail polish on the right is from Sally Hansen and is called Lacey Lilac. 


My last item are my heart shaped sunglasses! I've been wearing them non stop and they're so cute.

That's all for my monthly favorites I hope you found it useful or just enjoyed!

Stay Cute!

5 comments:

  1. I love your makeup bag, it's adorable! And I have the exact same lotion from Bath & Body Works, it smells soooo good.

    I'm brand new to this site and would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog, daydreamsofcouture.blogspot.com. There aren't many posts yet, but I plan on posting a lot more. Thank you, and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niice review(: I followed youu and i would appreciate it if you follow mine too This is my blog: http://ayahwondersaround.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not follow such a unique trend, I absolutely LOVE IT !!!!!! I would like to get advice on what is or isnt appropriate to wear for a 12-14 year old girl.

    I would Love some feed back i will be checking your Blog everyday :)


    Thanks and God Bless You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 thoes heart shaped shades.... i would love to be Blessed with a pair!

    Thanks I am really in love with your Blog..... and I plan on STAYING CUTE <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real estate buyers live and also die simply by their power to add benefit. With simply no added benefit, there are usually no income. This does work with virtually any business, but what makes real estate this kind of great business plus a great purchase, is how many ways you can value and make the most of big income. www.landproperty.us

    Insurance is actually synonymous to numerous people discussing risks associated with losses expected from the supposed incident. Here, the expense of the actual losses is going to be borne by all of the insurers. www.insuranceadvice.us

    ReplyDelete