Wednesday, June 5, 2013

♡OOTD♡


This is more of a future ootd since I never really got around to wearing it but hopefully I will soon! 


So this cute little crop top is from A'GACI. I know they sell similar ones at American Apparel but cost around $30.  Amazingly I got a similar one at A'GACI for only $6! Crop tops are really in this summer and are a great basic for everyday wear.


Next I also got this adorable circle skirt at A'GACI. It was originally around $20 but it was 60% off so it came out to be only like $8 which I thought was a steal. I purchased this skirt together with the crop top as well. Circle skirts are comfortable and easy to style. You can dress it up or dress it down with depending on the occasion 

My last item are these lovely sandals I got from Payless. I don't usually shop there for shoes but they were having a Memorial Day sale where almost everything was half off so I decided to look. I found these for $10 half off. I know sandals are a definite must for me since it is going to be mostly sunny down here in Miami. 

All these items are a great way to keep fresh and cool during this summer. And are also cheap and affordable. I'm in love with the whole outfit!
                             Stay Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment