Friday, August 1, 2014

Follow Me Around



Yesterday I was in the Coral Gables area, more specifically Miracle Mile. My brother and I stopped by B&N and later had lunch at Panera. It was nice to get out of the house for a little while and soak up some sun.



While at B&N I browsed some of the fashion books. This one stuck out to me the most. Definitely a future purchase!


My lunch at Panera was so yummy!


We decided to sit down on a bench after lunch and just soak in some sun. I also made this time to reapply my favorite lip product at the moment, the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and this one is in the shade Abu Dhabi.

xo, L.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE PANARA! I would eat there everyday if I could! and they have the best mac and cheese ever!
    spencrescurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete