Friday, August 15, 2014

Senior Year


I wanted to make a quick update on what is currently going on. I officially start my senior year of high school on Monday! In a way it is bittersweet, high school has been such a good time, I have learned so many new things about me and who I aspire to be. As Monday starts the beginning of a new school year, I hope to accomplish everything I set out to do. Although there are many responsibilities that come with being a senior, college/scholarships apps, I am really excited for the fun parts as well (GradBash!!). As my friend and I decorated out senior crowns today we kept discussing all the expectations of this upcoming year. I hope it doesn't dissapoint!

xo, L.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear!
    I had nominated you for the Liebster award! Do check out more if you would like to do it :)
    http://jessthegrrl.blogspot.sg/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete