Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top 5 Inspirational Fashion Films on Netflix

This summer I have been all about Netflix. The variety of movies Netflix offers is okay but not the amount some people have hyped it up to be. Nevertheless, here are my favorite Netflix movies to watch that include some fantastic styling.

Sabrina (1954):




It's safe to say any Audrey Hepburn movie will have great fashion.

Uptown Girls (2003):




The quirky, Brittany Murphy, brings laughs and inspiration in this 2003 chick flick.

My Week With Marilyn (2011):




Fifties fashion will always be inspirational to me.

Clueless (1995):




One of my all time favorite movies, Cher (Alicia Silverstone) does not fail to deliver in the fashion department.

The Great Gatsby (1974):




Not to be confused with the Baz Luhrmann's rendition, this movie emulates The Roaring Twenties just as good. 

Honorable Mentions:

Charade (1963):



The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999):




xo, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment